Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to work based in Waterlooville.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £35,000 per annum.
The team is within a 12-bed CAMHS service, supporting young people aged 12-17 with eating disorders.
- Manage a complex caseload.
- Provide assessments.
- Implement interventions.
- Evaluate outcomes aligned to care plans.
- Create individual rapports to design and deliver facilitated evidence-based group and individual programmes based on their needs and interest.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registration.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience in working within CAMHS/eating disorder settings.
- Occupational Therapy assessment processes and report writing.
- Facilitating individual and group therapy.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.