Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Abergavenny on a full-time basis.
The salary for this Occupational Therapist job is £25,000 per annum and is a 12-month contract.
The role is within a rehabilitation and recovery service, helping people with mental health needs to develop new skills and build a brighter future. The Occupational Therapist will receive support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support career goals. Part-time applications will also be considered.
- Facilitate a flexible programme of OT groups and individual interventions.
- Plan and implement interventions and therapeutic activities.
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans.
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants.
- Complete assessments.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Current HPC registration and full BOAT membership with evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Knowledge and use of a range of OT assessments and outcome measures.
- Experience of working within a similar setting.
- BSc (Hons) or equivalent occupational therapy qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year post qualification experience as an OT.
- In-patient or community mental health OT clinical experience.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.