Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Charlwood.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £27,5000 per annum.
- Inspire some of the most vulnerable people in society to achieve something new as they build a brighter future.
- Work alongside a multidisciplinary team, providing care and support for adult men 18+ with a forensic background and enduring mental health illnesses such as personality disorder, substance misuse issues, and behaviours that challenge.
- Complete assessments using the Model of Human Occupation (MoHo) framework as you implement and develop evidence-based therapeutic activities, which are aligned to service users care plans, empowering their recovery.
- Contribute to risk assessments, provide supervisions to Occupational Therapy Assistants, attend ward rounds and CPA meetings, where you will represent the department as you give feedback on service users’ progress.
- Receive support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum two years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist, including from the NHS and/or private sector working alongside the Senior and Lead Occupational in managing and designating caseload.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Craig Osborne, if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.