Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Hereford on a part-time or full-time basis (hours are negotiable), within Equipment and Adaptations.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £27.16 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
When not visiting client you will work either from home or from a convenient office base dependent upon your location.
- Visiting clients across the county to assess their needs for equipment and adaptations
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Experience in working in the community, assessing for major adaptations, specialist equipment and moving and handling
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.