Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Hertfordshire on a full-time basis, within the Rehabilitation & Recovery Service.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £25,000 per annum.
- Help people with mental health needs to develop new skills and build a brighter future
- Be responsible for completing assessments, planning therapeutic sessions, implementing interventions, and evaluating outcomes aligned to service users care plans
- Facilitate a flexible programme of OT groups and individual interventions
- Plan and implement interventions and therapeutic activities
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- BSc (Hons) or equivalent occupational therapy qualification
- Current HPC registration and full BOAT membership with evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Knowledge and use of a range of OT assessments and outcome measures
- Member of the RCOT Mental Health Specialist Section
- In-patient or community mental health OT clinical experience
- An annual salary of £25,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.