Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Care Learning Disabilities Occupational Therapist to work in Ipswich on a part-time or full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Social Care Learning Disabilities Occupational Therapist job is £28.00 - £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Supporting the Learning Disability and Autism social work teams with relevant assessments in line with statutory responsibilities. Such assessments will include requests for equipment, moving and handling assessments and activities of daily living skills
Requirements of the Social Care Learning Disabilities Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Care Learning Disabilities Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.