Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for an Occupational Therapist to work in Hothfield.
The pay rate for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £24,609-32,409 per annum (pro-rata).
- Provide a high standard of Occupational Therapy (OT) to service users
- Manage a defined caseload of patients, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions within the service
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of the OT service within a designated team
- Provide expertise in a highly specialist area and to offer advice and consultation on clients care to other members of the team
- Work within the professional practice and Trust guidelines
- Work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient in the achievement of their planned outcomes
- Accurately record all patient intervention and plans in the medical notes
- Be responsible for the prescription and safe use of OT equipment and ensure adequate training is provided to colleagues, patients and/or their carers
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.