Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Borehamwood on a full-time basis.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £27,000 - £30,000 per annum.
- Provide care for young people and adults with acute mental health needs and personality disorders in an established 24-hour care environment
- Provide comprehensive initial occupational therapy assessments to support service users care plans
- Assist in designing and delivering tailored individual and group treatment plans
- Plan and review ongoing occupational therapy treatment programmes and mental health assessments to support services' recovery
- Maintaining evaluation records of performance for individuals, providing verbal or written data for ward rounds, assessment review meetings and actively participate in the clinical discussion of service user's needs and the development of care plans
- Attending and actively contributing to CPA’s/case review meetings, working collaboratively with Patient Care Team colleagues in the planning and delivery of service users’ treatment programmes
- Facilitating individual and group therapy
- Occupational Therapy assessment processes and report writing
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Driving licence
- Experience in working within mental health settings
- Support from a regional network of healthcare professionals
- Enjoy access to a variety of online and CPD training courses to support you reach your career goals
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.