Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist, within Bury St.Edmunds.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £32,000 - £36,000 per annum.
- Manages and coordinates the implementation of individual treatment plans
- Receives and responds promptly to referrals
- Maintains and develops close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues
- You will lead, support and supervise the occupational health team and will be responsible for monitoring budgets and resource purchases
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- At least 18 months experience of working in mental health settings, post Occupational Therapy training.
- Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- HPC Registration.
- Knowledge of Mental Health Act 1983 & CPA
- Knowledge on the Model of Human Occupation
- You will have experience in managing a designated caseload using theoretical and practical experience, completing assessments, planning, implementing interventions, and evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.