Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist, within the specialist CAMHS Eating Disorder Service.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £31,365 - £37,890 per annum.
- Completing assessments
- Planning and facilitating group sessions
- Implementing 1-1 intervention
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to service users care plans
- Coordinating the units' time table across all services
- Assessing the provision of activities and groups and identify necessary changes to the timetable
- Providing specific individual assessments of young people where it is identified by the multidisciplinary team as necessary
- Support Senior Therapeutic Care Workers to ensure the organisation of activities for young people, including weekend and evening activities
- Implementing recovery to children and young people aged 8-18 years with eating disorders
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy or BSc in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience of working within a clinical/care environment
- Experience in managing a designated caseload
- Experience of working in CAMHS settings
- £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- Support from a regional network of healthcare professionals
- Enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.