Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Occupational Health Technicianto work full-time in Glasgow. The pay rate for this fixed term, full time Physiologistjob is£22,000per annum.
They are one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. They offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation’s people and their needs. They also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
Seeking an Occupational Health Technician for a year’s contract based at our Govan and Scotstoun sites, the working hours are Monday -Thursday 8-4.45pm and Friday 8-12.15pm. You will be part of a team consisting of a Senior OHA, OHN, 2 physios, RMN, OHT and admin.
- Undertaking health screening procedures in accordance with company protocols. These screening procedures may include general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure, and urinalysis
- Carrying out Drug and Alcohol testing
- Carrying out fitness for work medicals
- Undertaking health surveillance activities including audiometry and lung function testing
- Delivering health promotion activities
- Ensuring all medical information is accurately recorded
- Ensuring all equipment is serviceable, clean and fit for purpose
- Providing support to the whole Occupational Health team in helping the department to run smoothly and effectively
- Being an active member of the Occupational Health team and promote a positive working environment
Requirements for the Physiologist/Occupational Health Technician:
- Able to demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work~
- Possess solid IT skills
- Be able to prioritise own workload and manage own time effectively
- Capable of working flexibly and to strict deadlines
- Able to work both independently and also within a team framework
- Understand the requirement for patient confidentiality, ensuring all patients are treated with respect, dignity and privacy
- Be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience working in a clinical/fitness setting
- Health Care Assistant
- Military Medic
- Offshore Medic Knowledge and experience of working in Occupational Health
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Physiologist/Occupational Health Technicianknowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
- 25 Days Holiday
- Health cash plan
This Occupational Health Technicianjob is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.