Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Health Nurse/Advisor to work full-time in Darlington & Richmond. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Health Nurse job is £20.11 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate)) and is an initial 3-month contract. At the moment it is working from home and assessing via telephone referrals.
- Assist in the management of workplace risks and improving the working environment.
- Provide employee support services across a range of health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Develop a proactive approach to the management of sickness absence.
- Play a proactive role in developing the OH service.
- Identify and contribute to addressing issues which can affect the health and wellbeing of the workforce.
- Assist in the management of contracts including procurement of services where appropriate.
- Undertake medical assessments and provide objective, independent, comprehensive medical advice about measures to prevent or resolve health problems.
- Advice should be practical, clear and unambiguous, with a focus on what the employee can do to remain at or return to work, what the manager/HR can do to facilitate this in the short, medium and longer terms.
Requirements of the Occupational Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Preferably experience in the delivery of Occupational Health activities
- Experienced in health surveillance
- Travel to Darlington would be required/Must be a car driver.
This Occupational Health Nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.