Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Health Nurse to work based in Norwich. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Health Nurse job is £32,910 - £34,728 per annum.
Interviews will take place via video technology, where you will have the opportunity to discuss these working arrangements.
- The service comprises of a combination of in-house and contracted in elements that provide a comprehensive service.
- We anticipate that working remotely will be a key feature of this role and when offices re-open your office base will be County Hall, Norwich. Our technology platform and equipment are first class enabling you to connect and collaborate remotely. We
- Involves contract management, employee management, policy development and instigation of well-being initiatives, all under the support and guidance of an experienced occupational health nurse.
Requirements of the Occupational Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have recent UK Nursing experience
This Occupational Health Nurse job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.