Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8b Occupational Health Manager to work for 37.5 hours per week, based in Hull.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Health Manager job is £40.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial6-month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Health Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within mental health nursing
- NMC registration
- Sound knowledge and experience of Occupational Health in the NHS and have either a Nurse or Occupational Therapist background
- Be an experienced Senior Manager with an understanding of all aspects of an internally delivered Occupational Health Service within the NHS
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Health Manager job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.