Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for an Occupational Health Advisor to work in Nottingham with very occasional travel to Burton.
The salary for this Occupational Health Advisor role is £36,000 - £38,000 per annum.
Benefits of working with this company include 25 Days Holiday, Heath Cash Plan and Perkbox.
- Provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- Carry out safety critical medicals
- Providing cover on the advice line
- Provide fitness medicals and health surveillance that meet best practice requirements and are in line with our policies and protocols
- Evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
You will be required to deliver the full OH remit and should be proficient in the provision of:
- General Medicals
- Drug and Alcohol screening
- Case Management
- Fitness for role assessment
- Driver Medicals
- Night-worker medicals
Requirements of the Occupational Health Advisor:
- Registration with NMC Part 1
- OH Qualified – Diploma/Degree
- Have the ability to work effectively independently and also within a team framework
- Be IT literate
- Demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Understand and support a flexible approach to team working
- Have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Have relevant experience of working in an OH environment in a nursing/advisory capacity, across a range of OH activities
This Occupational Health Advisor role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.