Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for an Occupational Health Advisor to work in London.
The salary for this Occupational Health Advisor role is £36,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on qualifications. You will be required to work two days a week (Tuesday and Thursday) in London with one of the largest law firms and then the remaining three days a week at home doing Case Management.
Benefits of working with this company include 25 Days Holiday, Heath Cash Plan and Perkbox.
- Focus on Case Management, attending HR Meetings
- Involved in Health Promotion Events
- Provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- Evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
- Provide (where competent) other OH services where required such as vaccinations, travel health services, ergonomic advice, or health promotion for our clients
- Provide clinical supervision and support other team members where relevant (such as OH Technicians)
- Maintain valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse
Requirements of the Occupational Health Advisor:
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma
- Meticulous written skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communicator with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills
- Understanding of own competence, how this relates to practice and where to escalate/seek support to ensure safe practice
- IT literacy and competence
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles and practice of data protection and confidentiality in OH
- Case management experience
This Occupational Health Advisor role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.