Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for an Occupational Health Advisor to work based in Horsham.
The pay rate for this permanent Occupational Health Advisor role is £36,000 – £38,000 per annum (pro-rata).
This role is part-time to work 3 days a week. There may also be a requirement for some evening work, but this will be ad hoc as requested by the client, the hours for this would be 12pm -8pm.
- Provide expert, evidence-based case management written reports which are professional, comprehensive and evidence based for absence management referrals
- Completing periodic fire & rescue medicals and driver medicals
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- Provide fitness medicals and health surveillance that meet best practice requirements and are in line with our policies and protocols
- Evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
You will also be required to deliver the full OH remit and should be proficient in the provision of:
- General Medicals
- Drug and Alcohol screening
- Case Management
- Fitness for role assessment
- Driver Medicals
- Night-worker medicals
Requirements of the Occupational Health Advisor:
- Registration with NMC Part 1
- OH Qualified – Diploma/Degree
- Can work effectively independently and also within a team framework
- Be IT literate
- Demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Understand and support a flexible approach to team working
- Can maintain strict confidentiality
- Have relevant experience of working in an OH environment in a nursing/advisory capacity, across a range of OH activities
25 days holiday (pro-rata), Health cash plan, Perkbox
This Occupational Health Advisor role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.