Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 8 Sonographer to work full-time in Sandwell, within the Obstetrics department. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of sonography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Sonographer jobs is £34.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- HCPC registration
- At least 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be able to do anomaly scans and NT scans
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Sonographer jobs are advertised by Yaseen Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.