Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 7 Obstetric Sonographer to work based in Bristol.
The pay rate for these locum Obstetric Sonographer job is £29.80 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Monday to Friday.
- Flexibility on evenings and weekends is preferable.
Requirements of the Obstetric Sonographer:
- HCPC registration.
- Recent postgraduate sonography experience.
- Trained in obstetric scanning at post graduate level.
- Up to date with current guidelines.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Obstetric Sonographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.