Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Nurse Team Leader to fill a weekend working only role, based in Havant. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Nurse Team Leader job is £33.49 - £41.49 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provides care and treatment to people who are experiencing an acute mental health crisis and require a short period of hospital care to support their recovery
Requirements of the Nurse Team Leader:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Nurse Team Leader job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.