Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for a Nurse or Paramedic to work full-time within a Custody Setting based in Somerset.
The salary for this permanent Nurse or Paramedic job is £34,332 per annum.
About the role / setting:
- Working in custody requires you to be comfortable working on your own medically and be able to collaborate with various departments, all of whom will rely on your skills and experience to create the best outcome for detainees, officers and victims of crime.
- Attend police custody to assess, document and treat detainees and determine fitness to remain in custody.
- Carry out medical and forensic examinations.
- To be available for court attendance when requested.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Great for Savings: Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- Box Office: As an official supplier to The O2, employees have the chance to buy tickets for a range of events
- O2 Discounts: For discounted offers on handsets, tariffs and broadband
- Eye Care Vouchers - Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Hospital Saturday Fund (HSF) Health Plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Care Scheme (Best Doctors and First Assist Counselling Services)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Love to Shop Campaigns
Requirements of the Nurse or Paramedic:
- HCPC Paramedic or Registered General Nurse with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Ability to take blood samples.
- Experience in an autonomous/ lone working role.
- Recent Acute experience.
- Full Driving License and own vehicle.
This Nurse or Paramedic job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.