Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Nurse Practitioner to work full-time (37.5 hours per week) based in Huyton, within the Community Services.
The pay rate for this locum Nurse Practitioner role is £20 - £21 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience
- Experience/knowledge: Recovery model/Mental Health Act (1983)/Effective Care Coordination/Relevant national policies and guidance/Mental Capacity Act/Evidence based and reflective practice/Vulnerable Adults Procedure and Child Protection/Safety, Privacy and Dignity Guidelines/Clinical supervision
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Nurse Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.