Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Nurse Associate to work based in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for this permanent Nurse Associate role is £ 27,067-28,378 per annum (pro-rata).
- Working within a 60 bed Tier 4 CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -18 years with a range of mental health disorders and includes the following units: Adolescent Care, Acute Psychiatric, Eating Disorders
- Provide comprehensive assessment and treatment programmes
- Working collaboratively with patients and their families or carers
- Flexible working patterns – full time or part time including days/nights and weekends
- Access to ongoing training and development, annual appraisals and clinical supervision
Requirements of the Nurse Associate:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK nursing experience
This Nurse Associate job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.