Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Nurse Associate to work based in Ashford.
The pay rate for this permanent Nurse Associate role is £19,281 per annum (pro-rata).
- Working within a Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care & Rehabilitation Service
- Working within a 44 bed facility
- Providing specialist short-term and long-term person-centered rehabilitation, therapy and support for adults with either a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions
- Care for patients who are no longer able to be cared for at home but who with some specialist help can take part in everyday activities and live as independently as possible
Requirements of the Nurse Associate:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK nursing experience
This Nurse Associate job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.