Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Nurse Assessor (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Retford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Nurse Assessor job is £25-£25.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Working 37.5 hours per week.
- To assist in the implementation and delivery of National Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare, NHS Funded Nursing Care. Provide Holistic and Individual reviews and initial assessments to patients within the resident populations as delegated by the Team Leader or caseload holder.
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- The ideal candidate will have Assessment skills
- The candidate must have experience in Continuing Healthcare
- The post holder will be expected to be an effective member of the Continuing Healthcare Team, working flexibly to meet the changing needs of the health community
- The candidate must have their own transport for this role. Mileage paid at 24p per mile
This Nurse Assessor job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.