Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Nuclear Medicine Technologist to work full-time in Gateshead. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Nuclear Medicine Technologist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To obtain the optimum information from each individual patient investigation to facilitate speedy and accurate diagnosis of their clinical condition.
Requirements of the Nuclear Medicine Technologist:
- Degree or equivalent within radiography
- Recent UK post qualifying experience
- Must be HCPC registered
- 2 years' experience
- Experience in simple laboratory procedures.
- Experience of working in radiology or nuclear medicine department.
This Nuclear Medicine Technologist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.