Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Northgate Housing Application Expert to work based in Tower Hamlets.
This pay rate for this locum Northgate Housing Application Expert role is £350 per day (ltd), has an initial 3-month contract and is for 21 hours per week.
- Creating Admin Years with relevant debit and balance periods
- Loading elements into the system using the standard Northgate data loaders. (This requires of attention to detail as incorrect data formats can cause the load to fail
- Setting up regular payment rules (if required)
- Creating new rent element types
- Activating each Admin Year
- Running the bulk rent update (HRA110) job and
- Scheduling all periodic jobs to enable the rents process to flow smoothly throughout the year
- Produce Action\ Recommendations Plan
- Year end for Service Charges
Requirements of the Northgate Housing Application Expert:
- Must have experience in Northgate’s NEC Rents Module (including Arrears, Direct Debits and HFI)
- Completed a Northgate Rents Year End
- Excellent understanding of Northgate NEC database tables and data import/export function
- Must be able to engage with the business at all levels
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Northgate Housing Application Expert role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.