Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Kent for a Band 7 Non- Medical Prescriber.
The salary for this permanent Non- Medical Prescriber job is £44,503 per annum.
- Provide non-medical prescribing for clients with substance dependence
- Ensure management of complex clients, providing advice and guidance on prescribing issues to a team of practitioners, as well as other colleagues and agencies concerned with substance misuse
- Be responsible for ensuring effective and best use of the nursing provision and all clinical resources
- Ensure you and your team provide high standards of nursing care through on-going clinical assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment for drug and alcohol users
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and professional accountability to safely deliver the service needs
- Manage sensitive information empathically
- Sharing and discussing a patient’s changing condition or needs with other relevant professionals
- Lead on inter-professional and multidisciplinary working with the aim of ensuring continuity of care
- Continuously evaluate, develop, and implement improvements for clinical and psychosocial service delivery
- Participate and support staff in the safe management of high risk areas and carry out risk assessments
- Handling hazardous material and body fluids
- Promote the health and well-being of patients, supporting their often complex needs to maintain their optimum level of physical and psychological health
- Manage and support the delivery of bio-psychological and clinical care planning
- Ensuring that needs assessments and treatment plans are reviewed and maintained in line with NMC and local guidelines
Requirements of the Non- Medical Prescriber:
- Demonstrate leadership and undertake managerial responsibilities
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of the requirements of the Department of Health Drug Misuse and Dependence UK Guidelines on Clinical Management and all other relevant policy and research updates
- Experience working in Substance Misuse Services at a Band 6 level
- Experience of managing multidisciplinary staff
- Knowledge of the safe storage and administration of medication
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understand the different roles within a multidisciplinary team and be able to work effectively within this
This Non- Medical Prescriber job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.