Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Night Staff Nurse to work based in Wishaw.
The pay rate for this permanent Night Staff Nurse role is £31,545-34,568 per annum (pro-rata).
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients / residents
- Assessment of care and health education needs
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient
- Under supervision, to gain experience and skills in: Clinical practice, Facilitation and teaching and Management (as appropriate)
- Work in accordance with THG Nursing Strategy and contribute to achieving THG strategic objectives
- Take charge of the ward/department/unit in the absence of senior nursing staff following performance review
- Adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period
Requirements of the Night Staff Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK nursing experience
This Night Staff Nurse job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.