Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Night Manager to work full-time based in Middleton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Night Manager job is £42,000 per annum.
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
The Priory Hospital Middleton St George is located in Darlington, County Durham and provides individualised treatment and care for people with mental health needs of adult working age and who present with complex and challenging behaviours, in a safe and supportive environment. Our comprehensive integrated services offer complete care pathways allowing service users to transfer effortlessly between the most appropriate care, meeting individual needs enabling recovery and re-engagement within the community and maximising life opportunities.
Contracted 37.5 hrs per week but working the 3,3,3, and 4 shift pattern required of the rota.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the hospital at night, providing leadership and support to the ward based nursing teams, and clinical supervision as and when required. You will ensure that a high standard of patient care is provided and that the site complies with all quality standards and statutory requirements throughout the night shift.
Requirements of the Night Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- RMN / RNLD
- Post registration experience ideally of working in more than one of the clinical areas provided at the hospital
- Experience of working as a Deputy Manager / senior nurse or equivalent role
- Good working knowledge of the Mental Health ActAbility to undertake physical requirements of PMVA
- Ability to be responsive and flexible
- We are looking for someone that can lead the hospital at night and ensure the principals of safe delivery are adhered to at all times.
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing with service)
* Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra day's annual leave
* Free on-site parking
* Access to our on-site gymnasium
* Online benefits and cashback rewards
This Night Manager job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.