Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Newly Qualifed Preceptorship Nurse to fill a full-time role based in London. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Preceptorship Nurse job is £31,343 to £33,143 per annum.
- To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments.
- In conjunction with other health professionals, assess and manage risks identified through assessment of patients / residents.
- To regularly review risk factors and work in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate.
- To act as the primary nurse for inpatient stay.
Requirements of the Preceptorship Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
This Registered Mental Health Preceptorship Nurse job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.