Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 7 Neuro/Paediatrics Speech & Language Therapist (SLT) to work part time or full time, remotely or face to face based in Moseley.
The pay rate for this locum Neuro/Paediatrics Speech and Language Therapist job is £29.43 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-month contract.
- Working alongside education and local authority partners, supporting a graduated approach to helping children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Work as an integral part of the existing Neurodevelopmental team of nurses, SLTs, OT, clinical assistants and psychologists
- Delivering assessments and contributing to diagnoses as part of the multidisciplinary team
- Liaise with the wider system across health education and social care to offer the best possible support to families of children with suspected ASD
Requirements of the Neuro/Paediatrics Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- An innovative SLT
- Passionate about working with children
- Well-developed assessment skills and holistic client – centred practice
- Good IT skills
- Access to a reliable internet connection
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Neuro/Paediatrics Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.