Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Neuro Physiotherapist to be working full-time in Tower Hamlets. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To assess and provide intervention to adults with a neurological diagnosis - a mix of virtual sessions and face to face sessions in the community. We also have access to a gym and clinic space.
- To work in a MDT with Ot, SLT, Psychology, a neuro navigator, support staff and allocated social workers.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Neuro skills and experience
- Community experience desirable
- 2 years experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.