Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6/7/8 Neuro Occupational Therapists/Physiotherapists to work in Southamptonon a part time or full-time basis, within the Brain Injury Unit.
The pay rates for these locum Neuro Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist jobs are negotiable and are ongoing contracts.
- Provide direct clinical care, which encompasses Occupational Therapy holistic assessment, treatment, review and management of clients with physical, cognitive and psychological impairments as a result of acquired brain injury
- Provide Occupational Therapy in a variety of environments, including home and community settings to facilitate maximum community re-integration
- Work jointly with the Physiotherapy team to deliver specialist rehabilitation towards achieving goals
- Liaise with other specialist services as required e.g., Physiotherapy, Consultant Neurologist and Neurosurgeons, wheelchair services, specialist equipment suppliers, Orthotist and Podiatrist etc. to ensure Occupational Therapy treatment is fully integrated into the service user’s care
- Deputise for the Lead occupational Therapist to maintain continuity of service delivery in their absence
- Work as part of a clinical team, providing a high quality, comprehensive and specialist physiotherapy service, using advanced clinical reasoning skills, for people with acquired brain injury
- Ensuring appropriate pathways of care and communication via liaison and referral to other agencies as required
- Work as an integral member of the Physiotherapy Department within Unit and may be required to work in the community
- Deal with staff performance issues with support from the Lead Physiotherapist and to coach and develop staff within the specialist area of complex neurorehabilitation
Requirements of the Neuro Occupational Therapists/Physiotherapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occuaptional therapy/physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Neuro Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.