Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Stroke/Neuro Occupational Therapist to work full- time in Nottingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide high quality holistic evidence based care to clients that is responsive, effective and efficient.
- To facilitate and support timely discharge and prevent inappropriate admissions by supporting clients to remain as independent as possible and maintain or improve their level of function and quality of life.
- To work within the Nottinghamshire Community Stroke ESD and Community Stroke Rehabilitation team and provide a flexible and specialist Occupational Therapy service within specific clinical area across a range of settings
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- 2 years' experience
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.