Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Neuro Occupational Therapist to work part-time based in Portsmouth.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.23 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. Working 18.75 hours a week.
About the role:
- Work as part of multi-professional neuro rehab teams, in close collaboration with other relevant services/agencies e.g. acute rehabilitation units, community rehab teams, virtual wards, rapid response etc.
- Manage caseload of clients within the community or ward setting and oversee caseload for rehabilitation assistants.
- Undertake assessment and treatment of clients within a community/ward setting, who have complex / and or chronic presentation requiring specialist skills, and determine profession specific and multidisciplinary rehabilitation interventions
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.