Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Neuro Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Ashford, Kent.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is 24-£25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
You will be working 4 or 5 days (Monday- Friday). Post is for 30 hours per week.
Will be primarily community based with some inpatient rehab as required in a general rehab unit.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Neuro experience to work with a varied neuro caseload including Stroke patients on ESD pathways and general neurological conditions such as MND and head injuries
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.