Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Neuro Community Occupational Therapist to work in Camden on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Neuro Community Occupational Therapist job is £25.00 - £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
At present, the team are doing a mixture of working from home for phone or virtual visits where appropriate, the office and then patient home visits.
- Community visits to see patients in their own homes, within the London borough of Camden. Visits take place usually via public transport, bike, walking and currently during the pandemic a car permit is available
- Working as part of an MDT (OT, physio, SLT, Psychology, Rehab assistants), with a team of 5 OTs
Requirements of the Neuro Community Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Neuro Community Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.