Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Multidisciplinary Pathway Worker to work 35 hours per week, based in Folkestone.
The pay rate for this locum Multidisciplinary Pathway Worker role is £26.50 - £27.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The postholder will be required to travel between sites.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am -17:00 pm
- Be responsible for delivering clinical interventions within individual care pathways within CYPMHS locality teams, assessment and treatment
Requirements of the Multidisciplinary Pathway Worker:
- Be a graduate qualified health care professional (e.g. nurse, social worker, occupational therapist), or will have substantial CAMHS clinical experience, and where appropriate will be fully registered with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (e.g. HCPC, NMC)
- Extensive clinical experience working with children and young people with emotional wellbeing and mental health difficulties
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive CAMHS knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Multidisciplinary Pathway Worker job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.