Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Multidisciplinary Occupational Therapist to work in Newhamon a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Multidisciplinary Occupational Therapist job is £28.10 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-month contract.
- Working as part of a Multidisciplinary team in a step down/rehab unit/end of life care
- Provision of OT assessment and treatment to facilitate discharge home/care facility
- Discharge coordination duties within own boundaries
- Attend weekly MDT meetings in the step down ward
Requirements of the Multidisciplinary Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Ability to liaise with other OT's out of the organization for patients safe discharge
- Ability to share duties with ward OT ( to attend weekly mental health ward handover)
- Ability to work together with the ward OT to maintain a very small caseload in the mental health ward for older adults ( with dementia/challenging behaviours) for report writing or seating assessment
- Ability to conduct home visit/access visits in line with Trust Policy
- Ability to work with covid19 positive patients if the ward becomes red and adhere to the infection control policies
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Multidisciplinary Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.