Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Multidisciplinary Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Fitzrovia, London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Multidisciplinary Biomedical Scientist job is £27.00 - £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Multidisciplinary Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Flexible as hours routinely covered from 08.00 -20.30 (8-4.30 /9-5.30/12.30 -20.30)
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Multidisciplinary Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.