Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated MSK Senior Physiotherapist to work permanently based in Birmingham.
The salary for this permanent MSK Senior Physiotherapist job is £35,000 - £39,500 per annum.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Part time (15 hours per week) is also available
- Be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
Requirements of the MSK Senior Physiotherapist:
- Minimum 3 years’ post-graduate out-patient/orthopaedic experience
- HCPC and CSP registration and an excellent understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
- Work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC) ensuring high quality clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring and responsive to our patient’s needs
- Excellent knowledge of MSK physiotherapy and post op rehabilitation
- Post-Graduate qualification in acupuncture and membership with the AACP and an Interest in Sports Injuries and SWT would be desirable
- Experience in clinical audits and utilise outcome tools
- Willingness to work off-site to deliver group rehabilitation programs
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays as service requires
This MSK Senior Physiotherapist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.