Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6/7 MSK Podiatrist to fill a full-time role based in Harrow.
The pay rate for this locum MSK Podiatrist job is £21-£31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
Requirements of the MSK Podiatrists:
- BSc Degree In Podiatric Medicine or Diploma (if qualified prior 1991)
- Evidence of continual professional and personal development
- Registration with the Health Professions Council
- Certificate in local anaesthesia
- Significant post graduate clinical experience
- Experience of multidisciplinary and interagency working
- Experience of clinical supervision / mentoring
- Experience of service development
- Experience of working in an NHS environment
- Full knowledge of podiatric theory and practice knowledge of foot orthotic design and manufacture
- Knowledge of CoP code of conduct
- Awareness of Equal Opportunities – theory and practice
- Up-to-date knowledge of clinical issues and treatment development
- Knowledge of audit and risk assessment
- Organisational and planning skills to manage your own work time and domiciliary caseload
- To be competent in the use of treatment and diagnostic tools (including, Doppler, scalpel techniques, syringe etc)
- Presentation Skills / Experience at delivering Health Pro IT Skills including use of Internet, e-mail, Word Processing
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5/6/7 MSK Podiatrist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.