Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Slough or Windsor.
The pay rate for this locum MSK Physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide a high standard of Physiotherapy services to Musculo-skeletal patients who access our service
- Working as part of the Trust’s musculoskeletal team with responsibility for own caseload, without direct supervision
- Provide clinical leadership and training to Band 5 Physiotherapists, Technicians, and undergraduate students
- Undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner
- Responsible for the advanced physiotherapeutic assessment of musculoskeletal patients, provide a diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised treatment programme both in department and within GP surgeries
- Contribute to the development of the service
Requirements of the MSK Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- A sound background of MSK out -patient experience at a Band 6 level
- Previous NHS experience referable but would consider other good candidates
- Smart card and familiar with RIO ideally
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This MSK Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.