Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Birmingham.
The pay rate for this locum MSK Physiotherapist job is £30.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
Requirements of the MSK Physiotherapist:
- Must be HCPC Registered.
- Must be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP).
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Must have experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation.
- Must have a minimum of two years post graduate clinical experience in MSK disorders. This shall be evidenced within the CV.
- Must have previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent.
- Must have evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.