Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 MSK Physiotherapists to work full-time based in Abingdon.
The pay rates for these locum MSK Physiotherapist jobs are £30.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-month contracts.
- Join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services Team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
Requirements of the MSK Physiotherapists:
- Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP)
- Experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation
- Post graduate clinical experience in MSK disorders - evidenced within CV
- Previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
- Satisfactory compliance requirements and a current DBS
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These MSK Physiotherapist jobs are advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.