Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work based in Ilchester.
The pay rate for this locum MSK Physiotherapist job is £30.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services Team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
Requirements of the MSK Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP)
- Experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation
- Post graduate clinical experience in MSK disorders
- Previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This MSK Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.