Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Llandrindod Wells for a Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work 37.5 hours per week.
The pay rate for this locum MSK Physiotherapist job is £31.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
face to face sessions will be determined on a clinical needs basis following Covid risk screening and shared decision making with the patient. Infection control protocols will need to be followed.
- Virtual assessment of MSK out-patients as well as some opportunity for face to face clinical sessions in the department
Requirements of the MSK Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- MSK Experience
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This MSK Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.