Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated MSK Physiotherapist to work based in Wakefield.
The salary for this permanent MSK Physiotherapist job is £45,838 per annum.
- Perform advanced physiotherapeutic assessment of patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions.
- Use advanced clinical reasoning skills to provide a diagnosis and to develop and deliver an individualised treatment programme.
- Deliver programmes of supported patient self-management, in ways that facilitate behavioural change, optimise individuals’ physical activity, mobility, fulfilment of personal goals and independence, and that minimise the need for pharmacological interventions.
- Be responsible for managing own caseload and a defined area of the service, working without direct supervision.
Requirements of the MSK Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Be registered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Minimum of three years post graduate musculoskeletal physiotherapy practice experience, preferably in both public and private settings.
- Able to demonstrate continued professional development which evidences the skills/competencies required for this role.
This MSK Physiotherapist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.