Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 MSK & Orthopaedic Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Epsom.
The pay rate for this locum MSK & Orthopaedic Physiotherapist job is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Rolling rota
- Long Days 07:30 am - 20:00 pm (equates to 3 Long Days per week with one week in 4 = 4 Long Days)
- Assessment and treatment of patients post elective orthopaedic surgery and in outpatient clinic in the acute phase after their surgery
- Experience in orthopaedics and MSK experience
Requirements of the MSK & Orthopaedic Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This MSK & Orthopaedic Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.